Thursday, January 31, 2008

What day is it?

Every day is "today" -- my sabbatical is a wonderful opportunity to be perpetually present!

Milestones for today were (1) hearing that our (Steve Brown, Mary Trefry, Diana Stork and my) proposal was accepted for the OBTC conference at Babson in June, (2) using every pan in the kitchen for not one but two new recipes: a goulash from last Sunday's New York Times, and a rigatoni with escarole from Nigella Express -- I didn't think they were worth the effort, but Jack said they were both delicious (and he did the dishes without a murmur), and (3) almost finishing my skim-read of three paradigmatic frameworks for Ulla and my DMI presentation. I'm a bit behind on transcribing notes, but tomorrow is another (to)day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on acceptance of your paper, and I hope there was a celebratory g&t to go along with the rigatoni.