I will be VERY glad when I can press the "send"
Friday, May 2, 2008
This is NOT research!
I spent all day (8AM-5:30 PM with breaks for grocery shopping and lunch) working on the BSQ. (That's the Business Schools Questionnaire, an annual survey that must be completed by all AACSB accredited institutions.) Only the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business could think up all these questions -- and set up the survey so that totals need to be consistent across different ways of entering the same data. The WCOB response is almost complete -- I need to clarify some points with Dean Brown, reconcile race/ethnicity data with total student counts, and work out how many individuals (FT, PT, faculty, adminsitrators, assistants, scary ladies, etc.) were employed by the WCOB last year.
I will be VERY glad when I can press the "send"button and concentrate again on my own work.
I will be VERY glad when I can press the "send"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment