... do I feel so "out of sorts"?
Maybe it's because I've partially engaged with the SHU community and I miss the sense of finality that comes with the end of the spring semester.
Or maybe its because I'm avoiding/not avoiding thinking about the lack of news on the appointment of a new Dean for the Welch College of Business -- at this point I'm not sure if I would be relieved or disappointed to hear that the favored candidate had accepted the Provost's offer.
Or -- and most likely -- it's because I'm working on my part of our presentation at the EAM meeting in Washington, DC, next week on Howard Gardner's Five Minds for the Future. I'm presenting the Creating Mind. When I wrote my contribution to the proposal I anticipated having something really new and creative to say after my immersion in design thinking. But anything I think of sounds trite, and somehow I don't have anything really innovative to contribute ... I'm over-thinking. I need to "relax my mind" and enter a transitional space ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment