We didn't even consider sailing today. Not that it was raining, just "June fog" -- but it's July, isn't it? Never mind, blame it all on global warming, and move on.
So Jack and I did various chores in preparation for next week's family invasion, and I worked on the Barcelona-Irony Book Chapter. I'd sent the first draft to Ulla yesterday so we were able to Skype and discuss today. She liked it (relief) and had some suggestions for areas that I had flagged as problematic. I've since dealt with most of these and moved on to the final referencing and formatting.
I tried to update my Endnote to work with Vista (I've been resisting upgradung from my version 8 for some time (Endnote's now at version 11 or 12) but decided that I'd been experiencing enough problems with other applications to deal with this one head-on (and at a cost of $100+). But the Endnote onlne sales website was down, so I have to decide whether to do the references manually or wait. I'd like to get this paper out, so I'd better knuckle down and do references the old fashioned way. I haven't done that in years -- I'm sure to think that $100 will be money well spent!
After reading this morning's Journal, I wonder, does this blog have Creative Elephantiasis? Or is that what all blogs are, by definition?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment