A little research work: I tried to create a chart from entries in the Donor Decisions database. I couldn't make the axes or series come out the way I wanted them to, so in the end I made a chart by hand using the inking function -- quite cool actually. In the process I found an entry error -- I wonder how many others there are! And I now have something to show the Exel-wizes as to how I want the results to look.
A little adminisitriva: I made some appointments, responded to emails, distributed an agenda -- all little things that together took a surprisingly long time.
A little sail: We debated going out because the wind was so-so, then decided to stop dithering and go. I used the hand-held "wind-o-meter" (windometer) and had a reading of 5.2 knots. Jack held it up higher and said it was 8 knots. (I think he was blowing on the fan.) We sailed down to the St Edmundites' monastery on Enders Island. We just made it back to the mooring before a rainshower.
A little serious work: I THINK I've finished the AACSB Report for AY07-08, formatting, pagination and all. Alleluia!
And now to watch the Olympic Games!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment