I'm working between time-frames in my Ulla-Jill projects: (1) Composing the graphic narrative for the ESCADE proceedings -- that's irony that began in 2001, culminated with the book publication in 2005, and had a fleeting return last June. Way back -- as SnugAdapters were wont to say. (2) I'm editing the galley proofs of our "dancing with hierarchies" article -- it began in Ulla's Steninge house and traveled to muslim Turkey for Easter 2007. That's Mary Parker Follet who goes back to Ulla's and my early 1990s doctoral student days (and really to the early 1900s). (3) And simultaneously we're writing our paradigmatic partnership piece. It began May '06 in Fairfield and traveled to Florida and Paris in 2008. That one grabs 70's sociologists Burrell and Morge
And if you doubt that I looked weird, take a look to your right! Yes, the sailing conditions dimension tended towards good.
New tablet laptop skills learned: How to work virtually with a techie from the Factory -- Kim used a special link to grab my computer controls and fix my VPN access and the laptop control panel. It took an hour, so I didn't work on any penmanship. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment