Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wow!

This morning at OBTC we had another great plenary session -- by Ed Schein. He reflected on his own teaching experiences over his 50 years at MIT and descibed different courses he taught -- often with other outstanding names in the field -- and what he learned from each one about student learning and his own teaching style. I'm looking forward to hearing his presentation again when a video is posted to the OBTC website.


But, in the interim, I can enjoy a visual depiction or graphic recording of Ed Schein's talk created by Sita Magnuson (of Visible-Think) while he was talking. That's "design" helping "management education thinking"!































Incidentally, at 80 Ed's a "youngster" compared with Chris Argyris!

The conference ended at noon (I also attended two other sesssions and the town meeting) and I drove back to Stonington. Good conference -- lots of usable ideas from program level to course activities.

No comments: