
Today I worked on a number of boring things: Grocery shopping (I actually
said I looked forward to being back to a shop with fresh vegetables and a real selection of wine!), sorting out some
Digital Measures data entry fields, and watching Jack
wait for Office 2007 to load on his laptop, knowing that I need to do the same.
More interesting things inlcuded taking with Ulla about our paper and the weather in Sweden, and watching the beachcombers-- there were lots of sea urchins and other shells washed up with the overnight tide.

And the really good thing was hearing tha Karen has been awarded a research fellowship to the Huntington Library in San Mateo to work with their archives! Well done, Karen :))

We ended the workday with a crabfest that did not require wearing the chili apron. The verdict? Good, but not as good as either Mark's or Jack's crabcakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment