Monday, April 21, 2008
Cultural gaffe
We have been having bright sunshine every day and lots of it -- the sun comes up before 6 and sets after 8:30 with the daylight getting longer every day. So I have been on a window-cleaning binge. Today when we went to the grocery store I thought I was being very helpful when I bought a plastic container of transparent bright blue liquid to refill the glass cleaning ("windex") squirt bottle (Most packaged food and cleaning liquids can be puchased in a plastic pouch or other disposable container to refill the original container.) It was only after I had added the contents to the "windex" that I looked at the picture -- I bought bathtub cleaner and mixed it with "windex." I just assumed that bright blue translucent liquid = glass cleaner! But maybe Ulla will have sparking bathtubs in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment