Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Read all about it!

Please link to the article in today's Goteborgs-Posten to read about the donation of 40 million SEK to the Business & Design Lab.

Great publicity for Ulla and the Master's program in Business & Design.

Meanwhile, the Director of the Business & Design Lab was attacking dandelions growing among the spring flowers in her garden!






We're heading for Copenhagen this afternoon (by train) where Ulla will be planning a doctoral consortium and I will be enjoying the city. Then we go to Vaxjo (the greenest city in Europe according to the link). Ulla is still a faculty member at the uiiversity and she will teach on Friday while I will work with one of her doctoral students. We'll stay over the weekend with Ulla's sister Karin. I hope to have lots of interesting blogs, but I don't know when I'll actually be posting them!

No comments: