
Today's weather was glorious -- sunny and bright, though the breeze off the water was cold -- I was glad I wore my gloves. I explored the south end of the island (just about everywhere below the crease/shadow on the map). Ulla had left me a map, but I soon discovered that the chuch in the center of the community was all I needed for a landmark. I went down several dead-end streets, clambered across boulders along the shore, and even walked across the bridge to the next island, Hönö. (Yes, that's the inter-island bridge in the photo!)


Workwise I accomplished my goal of entering BBB data into the Donor Decisions Top 25-database (and refined the code book a bit in the process), but I'm only half-way through ny assignment from Ulla to read Normann and Ramirez' "Designing Interactive Strategy." I'd better put my nose into it for a while before going to bed!


My cold is on the mend -- though I did take a nap this afternoon. I'm glad I had a quiet day "around the house".
No comments:
Post a Comment